To effectively perform the required responsibilities, the Senior Associate should possess the following skills:
· Minimum of 5 years experience in financial sector in capital markets
· University degree in Business or related discipline
· Completion or enrolment in a professional designation program (CFA,CMA, CGA).
· Strong knowledge of capital market instruments including fixed income and equities
· Strong knowledge of derivative instruments such as swaps, FX forwards, options and futures
· Strong analytical skills and results oriented.
· Attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness is very important along with the ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently
· Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Knowledge of investment accounting standards & principles
· Relevant computer literacy is mandatory
· Must be able to work independently with minimal direction as well as part of a team
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Identify and implement process improvements where necessary
· Willing to assume other responsibilities as required